A ready-to-go energy stick with Vitamin B12, Ashwagandha, and Matcha
Forget about mid-afternoon slumps when you wake up your body and brain with It Works! Energy.† Created as an instant-melt powder, these convenient, lemon-lime-flavored energy sticks make it easier than ever to accomplish more throughout your day. Formulated with Vitamin B12, these stimulating sachets provide support when you need to B MORE energized, focused, and balanced†—whether during a workout or a busy afternoon. Simply open and pour onto your tongue for an extra kick of energy when you need it most.
What are some of the key active ingredients in It Works! Energy?
• Encapsulated Caffeine – provides an instant energy boost to both the brain and body, so that you’re less
fatigued, more invigorated, and focused
• Vitamins B6 and B12 – helps reduce stress while supporting general health†
• Ashwagandha – a key ingredient to help bring on a good mood boost†
• Chromium – helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels so you can stay balanced
Features and Benefits
- Instantly melts on your tongue
- Available in single-serve, ready-to-go sachets
- Helps increase energy, stamina, and ketone creation†
- Decreases stress and fatigue†
- Helps your mind stay sharp and focused while balancing your mood†
- Non-GMO, Keto-friendly, No Artificial Colors or Flavors, Soy-free, Vegan
How much caffeine does It Works! Energy contain?
It Works! Energy contains 120 mg of encapsulated caffeine per packet — equivalent to the caffeine found in 1.3 cups of regular brewed coffee. The caffeine is encapsulated to achieve a better taste when poured directly onto your tongue.
Because this is an instant caffeine kick, we don’t recommend taking It Works! Energy at the same time as other products with significant amounts of caffeine.
How much sugar does It Works! Energy contain?
It Works! Energy contains only 1 g of added sugar from Palatinose™ to provide balanced energy and a sweet flavor with no aftertaste. Unlike sugar, which is digested quickly and absorbed by the body, Palatinose is digested 4-5 times slower than regular sugar—meaning no spike in blood sugar and therefore minimized cravings.